Sunday, February 13, 2011

Police Detective

Daleks don't really have a lot going for them when it comes to police work. There is one manner in which they can make an excellent contribution. They make it really easy for their partner to play good cop in a good cop, bad cop pairing.



cor·rob·o·rate
[v. kuh-rob-uh-reyt; adj. kuh-rob-er-it]
verb, -rat·ed, -rat·ing, adjective
–verb (used with object)
1.
to make more certain; confirm: He corroborated my account of the accident.

Definition courtesy of http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/corroborate

4 comments:

  1. A true "prisoner's dilemma"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. Would you mind if I use it in a lecture? I teach evidence law at a university.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. All I ask is that you provide a link or acknowledge the source of the image. I hope your students get a laugh out of it.

      Delete